Pedestrian countdown timers
Following the success of our pedestrian countdown timers trial, we rolled out further timers at key crossings across the network in 2016.
The following locations are now fitted with pedestrian countdown timers:
- Victoria Square, Perth (near Royal Perth Hospital)
- Great Eastern Highway, Midland (east of Helena Street)
- Karrinyup Road, Karrinyup (westbound near Miles Street)
- Karrinyup Road, Karrinyup (eastbound near Miles Street)
- Wellington Street, Perth (outside Royal Perth Hospital)
- Selby Street, Daglish (near Clubb Avenue)
- Main Street, Osborne Park (near Royal Street)
- Labouchere Road, South Perth (near Charles Street)
- Railway Road, Karrakatta (near the Cemetery entrance)
- Cambridge Street, Leederville (near Northwood Street)
- Albany Highway, Victoria Park (near King George Street)
We will continue to roll-out pedestrian countdown timers in 2017, visit the project page to find out where.