Shepperton Road and Duncan Street Improvements
We are upgrading the busy intersection of Shepperton Road and Duncan Street, in Victoria Park, to improve traffic flow and safety.
Work will start on Monday 29 January and should be complete by May.
Intermittent night works will be undertaken to avoid major traffic disruptions, resulting in intermittent lane closures on all approaches and speed reduced to 40 km/h from 8pm to 5am. Plan ahead to avoid delays.
Scope of works
- Extend the city-bound bus lane on Shepperton Road
- Double the length of the right-turn pockets on Shepperton Road at Duncan Street
- Install a safety barrier adjacent to the Victoria Park Centre shopping centre
- Upgrade pedestrian facilities
- Modify the traffic signals to remove the right-turn filter movement from Shepperton Road to Duncan Street