Collie to Mumballup Road Upgrade
Greer Road to Donnybrook-Boyup Brook Road
- Further design investigation will be undertaken to address some land, services and minor alignment improvements along the road.
- Works on Stage 1 have been completed. We continue to seek feedback on future upgrades.
- Improve safety.
Image: Freshly surfaced road
The upgrade has increased the road width from the existing six metre seal to ten metres, by installing one to two-metre wide sealed shoulders on each side of the existing road. As the terrain along this road undulates in some areas, further design investigation will be undertaken to address some land, services and minor alignment improvements along the road.
Where possible, safety will be enhanced by protecting or eliminating roadside hazards, such as large trees and steep embankments.
The first stage of works commenced south of Greer Road in March 2019 and was completed in May 2019. A key focus during construction was to minimise the environmental impacts as much as possible.
We continue to seek feedback from the community and stakeholders on future stages of upgrades.
- Late March 2019: Stage 1 construction commenced
- May 2019: Stage 1 construction complete
- Additional stages will be planned in consecutive financial years.