Armadale Road Upgrade
Tapper Road to Anstey Road
- Widening Armadale Road to a four lane dual carriageway
- Construction commenced in March 2018 and is due for completion in late-2019
- Improve safety and reduce congestion in the area, along with better access and traffic flow
The project involves the construction of a 6.9 kilometre, four-lane dual carriageway between Tapper Road and Anstey Road, with dedicated turning lanes, intersection improvements and new shared path facilities.
Other works include:
- Various intersection upgrades:
- New roundabouts at Liddelow Road and Taylor Road/ Wright Road intersections
- Nicholson Road intersection upgraded to a bridge over a roundabout
- Minor upgrades at Ghostgum Avenue
- Rossiter Avenue converted to a left in left out only intersection
Construction is underway with intersection improvements taking shape at Liddelow and Nicholson roads.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to find out more about the status of the project and keep up to date with the construction and traffic changes.
- Armadale Road between Nicholson Road and Anstey Road
- Closed on 19 June from 8:30pm to 4am, and 20 June from 9am to 2pm
- Detour in place
- Armadale Road at Liddelow Road intersection
- Armadale Road access to and from Rossiter Avenue
- Armadale Road access to and from Taylor Road
- Wright Road and Armadale Road Intersection
- Wright Road at Armadale Road
- Left-in and left-out turning movements only until late-2019
- Unrestricted turning movements will be supported when the Taylor Road portion of the roundabout is complete
Visit our Travel Map for all traffic and travel information that may impact your trip.
- March 2018: Construction commencement
- Late-2019: Project completion