Old Coast Road - Bus Bay Construction
Peelwood Parade to Country Club Drive
- Bus bays are being constructed on behalf of Public Transport Authority (PTA)
- Construction is due for completion in September 2020
- Improve safety for passengers and motorists
Nine bus bays are being constructed on Old Coast Road between Peelwood Parade in Halls Head and Country Club Drive in Dawesville.
Works are part of PTA's Bus Stop Accessibility Works Program, which sees around 700 bus stops upgraded annually.
Where possible, we will construct up to three bays in an area to maximise traffic control and machinery resources.
Existing bus stops will be closed for the duration of the works. Where appropriate, temporary bus stops will be provided by PTA.
If you use bus routes 592, 593 and 594, we recommend signing up to 'My Alerts' on the Transperth website .
Old Coast Road
- Left lane closures and speed reduced to 60 km/h from May to September, 7am to 6pm week days
- Allow extra travel time as delays may be experienced
- Driveways will not be impacted
- Weather dependent
May 2020: Construction commences
September 2020: Works completed
- Improved accessibility for passengers
- Improved safety for passengers and motorists